Money Auto Transfer System
MATS – Automatic payment and money transfer system. This solution was developed by OLSOFT and successfully deployed for mobile operators “Veon Georgia” LLC and “Unitel” LLC.
The MATS solution was branded as “Beepul” for the cellular operator OOO “Unitel”. This system has been successfully operating within the system of more than 1 million subscribers on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for more than 7 years.
For the mobile operator Vion Georgia LLC, the MATS solution is an additional module of our “Subscriber Assistant” solution and allows subscribers to top up the balance and make money transfers without leaving the mobile assistant.
LLC "VEON Georgia", LLC "Unitel" (Uzbekistan)
Components of the Solution
The system is a client-server solution.
The server part is the core of the system, which carries the main processes of operating with transactions and subscribers. Solution consists of 2 large applications: Server Logic Runner and API for client applications. It is deployed on Windows Server to communicate with partner systems, web services and direct HTTPS requests.
The database of the system, which stores all information on transactions and subscribers. Works under Oracle DBMS.
An application for configuring content and service settings of the system, as well as for resolving incidents related to transactions and receiving various reports and reconciliation acts. The application uses access restriction using roles, has the ability to audit and log user actions. The solution can be integrated with Active Directory for centralized user management. The application is installed by system administrators and employees of Call-centers.
Client applications are implemented for mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Windows Phone. Also developed a website with adaptive layot.
- National Language Support
- Payments for online services (merchants)
- Mobile balance payments
- Working with Humo, UzCard and Visa cards
- Purchase of services of mobile operators
- P2P transfers from card to card (Humo and UzCard)
- Payment on the spot
- Integration with Beeline Club 2.0 loyalty system
- Payments and P2P transfers via links
- Create and manage auto payments
- Monitoring of income and expenses
- Reporting - application usage by the subscriber (visits, participation in the events), license accounting, information about the subscriber
- Providing an API for third-party partner integration
- Possibility of integration with banks to provide various banking services
- Differentiation of access rights for company employees and partners
- Push notifications – delivery of messages and notifications to subscribers' devices
Integrations with external systems
- Beeline Club
- Erickson (DBSS)
- Balance Transfer
- Apelsin bank
- TBC Bank